How to Get Rid of Clogged Pores?
Picture: Beauty & Health Tips
Your pores can get clogged with oil, dry or dead skin cells, and dirt anytime throughout the day. It is essential to keep the pores free of clogs to prevent blackheads and acne. Try the home remedies below to get smoother and younger-looking skin.
1. Heat a pot with water on the stove
2. Remove the pot from the heat when the water is warm enough to produce steam
3. Lean over the steaming water with tower over your head
4. Allow the steam to soak into your face for 10-15 minutes
5. Rinse your face with cool water and then pat dry
6. Put on a toner or moisturizer later
7. Steam your face twice a week
Source: Top 10 Home Remedies